Monday, July 18, 2011

Got bad grades my freshman year of school! Can I transfer without other schools knowing? HELP PLEASE!?

I just completed my freshman year of college at the University of Arizona. Unfortunately, I had let the college life interfere with my focus on my studies. Too much goofing around, drinking and experimenting. I recognize my mistake and I want to start over. Instead of returning to the University of Arizona for the Fall 2011 semester, I want to go to my local community college and refocus to get my AS degree in chemistry and then transfer to ASU. My question is: is it possible to not transfer my University of Arizona transcript to my local community college and later on to not transfer it to ASU either? Is it illegal? If it is illegal, what are the consequences? Couldn't I just say that I worked for a year to save some money for school and just pretend that my freshman year at the University of Arizona never existed?

No comments:

Post a Comment