Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I am a girl going into my freshman year, and last year I started Cross Country to stay in shape for soccer?

I quickly became the fastest on the team, running a 11:13 3k, my school only does those for Junior high, and I grew to love cross country. THen in the fall, I did track and I became third in the state for the mile, and the fastest in my school. I ran a 5:44 and a 2:35 800. In high school, I decided I would quit soccer, even though I have been playing all my life on the top team in the state. My only regret is what if I made the wrong decision. I am not going to grow much more.I am very mentally and physically strong. Is there a chance so I could Improve my time to be faster all throughout high school? or am I going to be left in the dust by my teammate who haven't started growing?

No comments:

Post a Comment