Sunday, July 17, 2011

Mature/experienced please help: How can I get the tampon to insert correctly?

I am 23 & had never used a tampon before.. Finally I've had enough of pads & decided to try (I've always had somewhat of a fear of tampons/putting anything there). So it was a big deal that I got about 1 1/2 inches of tampon inserted before it got real tight & felt like I'm hitting something. I followed directions in box & had it at about 45 degree angle. It was hurting some & uncomfortable, so I decided I shouldn't push it & try again later. I am a virgin & things are tight down there, I'll be honest. I lubed up the slender tampon too. Should I just try to shove it up there as quickly as possible? i was going slow & steady but that didn't seem to work well. Thank you for help & input! I am beyond DONE with pads lol! I know this isn't technically pregnancy-related, but I asked in womens health & got some crappy answers.. Thanks again for advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment