Monday, July 18, 2011

Is LeBron really as great a passer as everyone makes him out to be?

LeBron will tell people that he didn't try to dominate a game (especially in crunch time) cause he felt being the facilitator was more valuable to his team. However, I have never really heard him described as someone who "makes his teammates better", the same way people used to talk about Magic, Stockton, or even Isiah thomas, and the way we presently talk about nash and CP3. I don't see enough Heat games (since I value my appetite...and time), but I do see his great passes on the highlights often. Help me out here cause I am trying to figure out what's going through this guy's head in a game when a person either steps up and becomes a "Legend" or fails trying, but will at least be heralded for putting himself on the proverbial line and not folding under the pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment