Monday, July 11, 2011

Bullied by Atheists? Why do Atheists bully Christians?

I'm 19. I got bullied in high school for being a Christian. People said I was too boring because I had a lot of morals in life. They said I was gay because I didn't date. I love sports, but I quit playing sports because my teammates were always trying to get me to go to parties & date girls. They made fun of me because they knew I was saving myself for marriage. They said I didn't know how to have fun. I think I do know how to have fun. My definition of fun is just different from others. Like I said, I love sports. I love to work out. I spent my Friday & Saturday nights at my private gym. I love going to the movies & to the mall. I just don't go to parties or drink. Why do Atheists bully Christians? It's not like I force my religion onto them. I never even bring up my religion. Will college be a better environment for me? I'm going this fall. Thank you for your advice. God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment