Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Girls- Should I be insulted from what I heard my gf tell her friends?

Alright so I met this girl in February and we seem to be in love. Today I was watching my gf and her teammates practice for their equestrian team at their stable. We made plans to go for drinks after she was done practicing so I could get to know some of her friends better. When we were at the bar I was up getting them drinks and heard them talking since it was fairly quiet in the place at the time. One of her friends commented on my large size (I am tall and a little stocky) which wasn’t bad and then another asked how it was going between us. My gf responded with things about how I am cute a great listener, very loyal, and does everything to make her happy and said I was kind of like a horse. They all were laughing so I laughed it off too because they were still giggling when I got back to the table. But now I am starting to think of what she said. I don’t know whether to think it was a joke like I thought or she doesn’t respect our relationship (like she is just having fun using me). It’s been a few years since I had a serious girlfriend and I worry about things going wrong. I don’t want to talk about it with her because this may just be me overreacting and she will think I am thin skinned. I am looking for a serious response. 10 points!

No comments:

Post a Comment