Friday, July 15, 2011

Problems with school and football.?

I'm going to 11th grade this year and i dont think i'll be able to play football AGAIN! Ever since i moved on to HS my grades have been slipping. In middle school i think i avraged around a 3.00 GPA, but now my accumulative GPA is 1.43. Don't get me wrong im a really smart kid i've just been skipping school alot, and i've gotten addicted to it. Last year was my first year of playing football and i didn't get to play in any games b/c of my grades. But my coach said i could still practice with the team. Alot of people told me it's gonna be a waste of time, even my teammates told my they would have already quit if they were in my position. But i didnt cuz football is my passion and i love it. But im in the same situation this year and i dont know if my coach will let me do the same thing cuz im moving on to varsity this year, and i have a good relationship with the coach, and i really dont know if i could take a school year without football. I really dont know what i should do.

No comments:

Post a Comment