Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Should i continue football?

Ok well i played football since the 6th grade. I felt like i had to join. My mom was putting me and my older brother in sports because she didnt want us to be lazy. She put my brother in football because he was having anger problems. He ended up loving football. I was his teams water boy his first year cause i was confused of if i wanted to play or not. The next year i joined because i felt like i had to because of my mom and because of my bro. I wanted to quit but my mom said" If you quit you'll quit everything else you do!" So i stayed. From 6th grade up to 8th i played football in pop warner. All of those years in practiced as hard as i could but my coachs never put me in but sometimes only cause they had to. I went on to High School football my freshman year i tryed hard in practice but i never got a spot. Also it hard for me to learn the plays. Then my sophmore year i played again i keeped got out for football because i thought it was the coachs. But this year my coach from freshmen year didnt coach.we got a new coach, i once again practiced my hardest but didnt get as spot anywhere. Now im going onto varsity football at my High school for my junior and senior year. I dont know if i should play and more. My brother plays football and is going on to college football when i try to stop playing he makes me feel bad and said" Your a b%@ch why are you not playing!?" I feel like i have to because he plays. And i dont wont to quit anything. Most of my goodfriends are football players(my teammates) i dont want them to think im a wimp for not playing anymore. I stoped going resently to practice because i want to stop. but then i joined again because i dont want them to think im scared. Plus everyone knows me as a Football player because i played it for a long time. I want people to think im athletic and cool. But i just never had the pation for the sports i like a NFL team every much but i was have a hard to in practice. The games are great because i feel wanted. Im i nice guy i dont like fighting people i would rather fix up my classic ford than play. But im confused if i should play just like how i was when i began. Sorry for the sorry but i dont know what to do. I dont want to be a quiter or let people down. I just feel like people think im tough because i play football. Also i like the gear, how you look like a worrier for battle. It a really cool sport but i cant learn the plays and i never start. im tired of being a sub. Plus when im out there i just want to go home. But now in summer since im not playing it and i played it for so long i feel out of place. I dont know if some how learning the plays with my a difference or what. Once again sorry for the sorry. if you stayed and read my story please help. I dont know what to do. Im very confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment