Friday, July 15, 2011

Some friends, but awkward, should i be more outgoing?

So im loner even tho i really dont want to be, but im always nervous/afraid to text friends (i consider them friends, but should i call them acquaintances?) to see if they want to hang out, even tho they say yes sometimes, but it just feels forced even though their cool kids and im have fun. I dunno if everyone is like this but i constantly say things, then realize what i said sounded retarded and i just try to walk it off or try to reword it better, and it just makes me feel more awkward (i really do try not to show it). I can always find some1 to smoke with, or go to a movie with, but other than that people just never talk to me, i dont get how kids text ALL the time and no one texts me like that. i play sports and my teammates never invite me to parties even tho we talk like buddies at practice. Maybe im too weird or am i not aggressive enough to ask people for their numbers/to hang out/ etc. i really am trying to change, just looking for advice, thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment