Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What is an embarrassing memory of yours?

Back when i was pregnant when i was just starting to show (around 5 months), my mom took me shopping for some maternity clothes. Well the clothes hanger said the pants were a size 9 but but they were on the wrong hanger and were actually a size 5...well the dressing room i was in the doors automatically shut when you close them, well i put the pants on and the wouldn't go over my butt so i open the door to tell my mom to get me another size and i didn't see her so i stepped out a little farther and the door closed behind me...and just about that time about 5 people walked in the dressing room and i was in the first stall. So they all had to walk by me, i heard snickering as a few passed...it was embarassing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment