Monday, July 11, 2011

What should i do about this girl who sort of played me?

So i have known this girl since elementary school, and we became really good friends. In middle school we found out we had alot in common. She is cute and has a great personality and from what my friends have told me, a great match for me. So towards the end of eighth grade, we began to get closer. She tells me that she is over her ex, and i heard from her friends that she really liked me, so i ask her out. So i get a call from her saying her answer is yes. We planned for her to come over to my house the next week, everything is great. Throughout school the next day, she flirts with me, and it seems like she really does like me. After school, she sends me a text message saying that she needs more time to think, and that maybe she gave me an answer too soon. It turns out she still has feelings for her ex. (her ex also happens teammate of mine.) She spends a week trying to decide between us, and i am bugging her for an answer, (With any other girl in this situation I would have walked away, but she is different.) We only had a few days of school left and she still had not decided. This lasted a few days into summer break, until about two days ago. She wanted to wait until school started back up for us to date, which i didnt really have a problem with at first, we could hangout during the summer and have fun. Until I learned the reason for us waiting. She wanted to date her ex over the summer, while i waited for school to start. I didnt really like this. She said we would date when school starts, but alot can change in 3 months. I told her i didnt want to wait, while she dated another guy. I dont know what to do, this girl is cool and fun to be around, but has put me through alot of crap the past week or so. She made me think I was going to get her, and then she started talking about this other guy. She played with me over and over again. What should I do? Move on, or wait for school? I just dont like the fact I am coming in second. She treats this whole thing like a game.

No comments:

Post a Comment