Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What should I do to make it to State in Cross Country Running & How do I become the fastest girl on the team?

I am going to be a Senior at a new school because my other school shut down. I have already tooken the steps to start training with my new school's cross country team and I've already made friends. The 90 rule for transferring will not apply to me because my school shut down and it wasn't my choice to transfer so I still have a shot at Varsity. Well I am the 2nd fastest girl on the team so far, but is there anything I can do to boost my chances of becoming the fastest girl on the team? Also what are some things I can do to train to make it to State for my Senior year? Any tips? Advice? Ways to prevent injuries? I really want to prove to my new teammates and my new coach, as well as my former teammates and former coach, that I was able to keep my promise to make it to State and be the Top 3 fastest girls on the team. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment