Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Will my high school relationship last throughout college?

I have a boyfriend who i love a lot bt this is the summer before we leave for college. I am going to Cal State LA and he is going to Holy Names Univ. We want to make it work but im scared. We are going to try our hardest to talk all the time bt its gna be hard b/c he is playing basketball there which means he is going to have a strict schedule which also scares me! The idea of being 5 hrs away from my bf and him being somebody that girls are gna want to be around makes me seriously wonder. He says he is gna stay away from the party scene and probably nt go out with the team after wards but what are really the odds of a guy staying in his dorm while his teammates go out and play!? I do seriously love him and he always talks about how we can make it work and he wont do anything but im still worried b/c it will be college. Im not saying he cant trust me bt i dont want to be missing out on anything i am suppose to experience my freshman year b/c im in a relationship. I dnt want to speak to him about it b/c I know if I do then that will lead to an unanswered question about me wanting to stay in the relationship. I just need someones help, PLEASE !

No comments:

Post a Comment